RealmCraft Forums
You are currently viewing this website as a guest. To use this website to it's fullest, you must either Log in or Sign up.
RealmCraft Forums
You are currently viewing this website as a guest. To use this website to it's fullest, you must either Log in or Sign up.
RealmCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Website of the Minecraft Realmcraft Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minecraft 1.8.jar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Kovacs-Da Costa
Admin
Daniel Kovacs-Da Costa

Minecraft 1.8.jar Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft 1.8.jar   Minecraft 1.8.jar I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Here is a link to the minecraft.jar for 1.8 in case you updated and want to play on the server:

http://www.mediafire.com/?31tuornpfbaat5d

It is a ZIP, that means you have to UNZIP it first before you put it in your minecraft folder. Unzip it by double clicking it.

For those who do not know how to replace your minecraft.jar:
I have a tutorial for the awesome people who use macs, however if you use another platform (a.k.a. Windows, Linux...) you are out of luck because I only have a mac.
So, for the people who use macs:

1. Open a new finder window and select the tab on the left with the name of your computer (or your name, it is probably your name).
2. Open the folder called "Library" then open the folder called "Application Support"
3. From there, find a folder named "Minecraft" and then open the folder named "bin"
4. Then, drag in the minecraft.jar that you downloaded (it is called 1.8.jar) and drag the original minecraft.jar onto your desktop. Rename the 1.8.jar to minecraft.jar
5. Run Minecraft!

Have fun
Back to top Go down
https://realmcraft.canadian-forum.com
XxPORTALxX

XxPORTALxX

Minecraft 1.8.jar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft 1.8.jar   Minecraft 1.8.jar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Thank god
Back to top Go down

Minecraft 1.8.jar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RealmCraft Forums :: Player Forums :: Player Forums-
Jump to: